VERBUND. Your reliable partner for small-scale hydropower.
Producing electricity from small-scale hydropower is continuous, renewable and regional. That has many advantages. Do you appreciate low costs and predictable revenues? We support you with customised marketing strategies, pricing models and services.
Additional revenues through flexible marketing
What does the partnership with VERBUND offer you?
- Optimal marketing
- Participation in the balancing energy market
- Generation forecast
- Timetable and balance sheet group management
- Processing the change of meter point
- Prompt monthly invoicing with generation report
- Modern customer portal VISION
- Years of experience
- A partner focused on success and results
- Competent and broad-based team of experts
- Tailored solutions
- Reliable management of your issues
- Security of a major Austrian partner
Select your optimal price model
FIXclassic pricing model
With the product "FIXclassic" you get:
- Simple, secure and clear marketing
- An individual solution at a minimal cost
- Budget certainty with clearly fixed prices
FLEXclassic pricing model
With the product "FLEXclassic" we offer you:
- Active participation in the spot market
- Implementation of your own hedging strategies
- Close-to-market proceeds
What moves our customers
Small-scale hydropower plant in Gröbming
Ernst Trummer, managing director of the Gröbming power plant, produces sustainable electricity from small-scale hydropower, thereby saving 30 million kg of CO2 each year.
Small-scale hydropower plant in Außervillgraten
Josef Mair, mayor of Außervillgraten, powers his municipality with small-scale hydropower. The annual production of approx. 12 million kilowatt hours can supply 3,000 households with electricity.