1. Scope and Range of Services
(4) VERBUND shall be entitled to partially or fully shut down the VERBUND websites and/or change the contents and/or services as required. VERBUND shall assume no guarantee for the uninterrupted availability of the VERBUND websites. Users shall have no right to the use or continued maintenance of the VERBUND websites.
(5) Unless a user of the VERBUND websites is a consumer in terms of § 1 of the Consumer Protection Act, §§ 9, 10 of the E-Commerce Act shall not be applied.
(1) Unless otherwise stated, copyright and all related rights of use for all documents (texts, images, graphics and suchlike) published on the VERBUND websites shall be held exclusively by VERBUND. With regard to all rights (e.g. intellectual property rights, copyrights or similar rights), nobody will be granted a licence or any other kind of right based on the utilisation of VERBUND websites.
(2) The reproduction of documents on the VERBUND websites for personal, non-public and non-commercial use and the utilisation or use of explicitly offered documents shall be excluded from the above provision. Trademarks, designs, images, texts, parts of texts or any other contents published on the VERBUND websites must not be changed, copied, reproduced, utilised, supplemented or utilised in any other manner without prior written approval by VERBUND.
(1) VERBUND may be held liable for damages to the user as a result of the utilisation of VERBUND websites only in the event of wilful intent or gross negligence. Also excluded is any liability for loss of earnings, savings that have not been achieved, lost or changed data, indirect damages or damages resulting from claims of third parties unless otherwise required by mandatory law.
(2) VERBUND shall assume no liability for incorrect or missing information on the VERBUND websites. The user shall consequently assume sole responsibility for any decisions based on the information made available on the VERBUND websites. VERBUND disclaims, in particular, any liability for direct, specific losses or consequential losses or any other type of damages sustained, arising for whatever reason, from either the direct or indirect use of the information published on the VERBUND websites.
(3) VERBUND shall assume no responsibility or warranty for any services offered on the VERBUND websites that are arranged, created or otherwise provided by third parties.
(4) VERBUND has used reasonable endeavours to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information published on the VERBUND websites at the time it was made available. VERBUND makes no warranty and assumes no guarantees whatsoever for the information published on this website, such as downloads, external links or other content that can be used either directly or indirectly from the VERBUND websites or can be downloaded from these websites. VERBUND shall also reserve the right to make changes or amendments to the information published on the websites without giving prior notice.
4. Availability of the VERBUND websites
(1) VERBUND shall make every effort to operate its VERBUND websites continuously and ensure their accessibility, depending on the available technical, economical, operational and organisational possibilities.
(2) VERBUND shall assume no warranty or guarantee that the VERBUND websites or their contents are at all available or available without interruption, without error or that errors are corrected. Nor does VERBUND accept any guarantee that the VERBUND websites or auxiliary means (such as the server) are free of viruses or any other harmful components. To the extent legally permissible, VERBUND shall expressly assume no liability whatsoever for any kind of damage arising from making the VERBUND websites or any auxiliary means available.
(3) VERBUND shall assume no liability for any periods during which the VERBUND websites are not available due to technical or any other type of problems.
(1) Any information about the financial market on VERBUND websites, in particular about the VERBUND share, as well as information about any company-related developments, does not constitute legally binding information. None of the information made available represents a call to buy or deal with shares (and/or with any kind of securities).
(2) The VERBUND websites may contain contents with forward-looking statements that are based on the current situation. Such information is subject to high risks, since VERBUND’s business development may be controlled by a large number of external factors over which the company has no control. None of these contents, therefore, represent in any way the basis for decisions to buy or deal with shares.
(3) The prices for the VERBUND share and any related information on the share on VERBUND websites are made available by Investis Flife AG based in Eichendorffstrasse 12 c+d, 97072 Würzburg, Germany. VERBUND shall assume no liability for the accuracy or availability of the data.
6. External Links
VERBUND websites contain external links directing our users to third-party websites. VERBUND has no influence regarding availability, quality and content of linked websites and assumes no responsibility for the content of external websites that may violate prevailing laws or cause some form of damage to the visitors of said websites.
7. Applicable law and place of jurisdiction
These provisions are governed exclusively by the substantive law of the Republic of Austria excluding the conflict-of-law rules of international private law and excluding the provisions laid down in the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG). The competent court of Vienna, Inner City (Innere Stadt), shall have jurisdiction. In the case of disputes with users who are consumers according to § 1 of the Consumer Protection Act, the competent court of the place of residence or habitual residence or employment shall have jurisdiction as provided by § 14 of the Consumer Protection Act.
8. Final provisions